Views
Helpful
Replies

Unit Connection Upgrade

ergin.sezgin
Level 1
Level 1

Hi ,

I want to upgrade from 8.0 to 8.6 Unity Connection. But do I need license? e.q (ucss , esw)

Does anyone know if you need product codes?

Thanks.

5 Replies 5

Chris Deren
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

You will not need to apply any new licenses during the upgrade.  Though you should request the media upgrade via PUT portal for official tracking which means you need to have active UCSS/ESW.

HTH,

Chris

Dear Support,

We have upgrade  cucm version 9.1.1 and install Cisco Unity connection 8.6 .

Does we need to upgrade cisco unity connection ver 9.1.1 to  avoid any comptibility issue or no need to upgrade . its ok with ver 8.6 or not

Please advice.

regards

Syed

Syed,

You do not need to upgrade Unity Connection, it is fully supported with these versions, though for consistency I would definitely recommend it.

HTH,

Chris

Hi chris,

Thanks for your information, i would like to configure cisco unified messaging by using cisco unity connection 8.6.2 and cucum 9.1.1 so that i get the voice mail on outlook 2010 as we exhange server 2010.

Also LDAP intergration with cisco unity connection 8.6.2

So please provide the steps for the configuration because cisco doc huge data to read . if simple steps highly appreciate or else any videos .

Regards

Syed

Syed,

You will receive better response if you open new discussion on new topic and rate previously answered question. As to your specific questions have you tried searching the forum for answers as these are very commonly asked and answered questions.

HTH, please rate all useful posts!

Chris

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: