Views
Helpful
Replies

Unity 4.0.4 CCM 4.1.3 Problem

f.lemieux
Level 1
Level 1

Hi

I recently upgrade CCM and Unity to 4.1.3 and 4.0.4.. Since we upgrade when we sutdown the publisher all VM port are busy until the publisher came back up. All the VM are registered to subscriber. Also in Unity Integration th primary CCM is the subscriber and the slave is the publisher.

Should I check elsewhere to find other config that could impact this?

Regards

Frank

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

What call manager group does the voicemail Hunt list belong to? When you search for the hunt list what call manager IP is it active with, the publisher or subscriber?

View solution in original post

10 Replies 10

j.house
Level 4
Level 4

In the Integration manager can you runa successfull ping test to both servers? Also in CCM when the Publisher is up are the VM ports registered to the publisher IP or subscriber IP?

I can ping both server

Also VM ports are all registered to the subscribers.

See attachements files to check config.

This is French Canadien version. So in the picture you will see all in French but you will probably be able to find what you need. If not let me know.

Regards

Frank

What call manager group does the voicemail Hunt list belong to? When you search for the hunt list what call manager IP is it active with, the publisher or subscriber?

I am not sure if my issues might be related to the discussion, but i am having problems with VMports not answering calls, they seem to flip on and off although the status shows as registered. I am running CCM 4.0 and Unity 4.0.4 SR1 and the problem is that on a very random basis users would get a busy when accesing voicemail. when i look at the ports in unity they are idle but when i dial the port they are busy. Here is a questions from reading the this forum. I have the Unity setup with the Publisher being the Primary server in UTIM and secondary being the Subscriber. But on my CCM the voicemail ports use a Default CCM Group and show up as registered to the Subscriber. My question is ... Is my problem related to the VM ports on call manager being registered to the CCM Sub and the Unity server's primary CCM is the PUB??

Are problem is not the same as you. in UTIM the primary server is the Sub and all the VM are registered to the Sub too. VM answer with busy tone only when we close the pub. VM didn't answer until pub is back up

Hi j.house

I'm not sure where to look for. IN CCM there's hunt group for Console attendant. In voice mail I have VM pilot but the vm pilot is not registered to any device. If so you could point out are I should look at to find the hunt list in CCM

It's under dial plan - route/hunt list. Under here is where you need to check.

Thanks

Your right the Hunt list point associate wiht the wrong ccm group. I check to CCM 3.3.4 and this parameter didn't exist in CCM Admin WWW PAGE. Is this a new parameter with 4.X

Hi will change to the good ccm group and see if it corrects the problem

Regards

Frank

Regards

Did this correct your problem?

Hi j.house

Sorry for the delay. Yes it correct the problem. After I Changed the CCM Group in the hunt list all works now.

Best regards

Frank

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: