kiru
Level 1
Level 1

Recent upgrades made

CCM 3.3.4

IVR 3.1.2

ICM 5.0 SR

Unity TSP 7.04

FB / FNA is set in CCM to go to voicemail.

When we are in CCM AA the call transfers but doesn't hit the user's greeting when they don't answer. It hits the Unity AA. It was working before.

Any ideas?

4 Replies 4

afuller
Level 4
Level 4

What configuration changes have been made between the time it work and when it stopped working? If you open CallViewer in Unity and forward a call over to a mailbox, does the forwarding extension match what's configured for the target mailbox's extension?

When you call internally and get FB/ FNA it reaches the recipients mailbox. But when you dial our 1800 number it rings the extension but doesn't hit their mailbox greeting on FB/FNA.

Only the upgrades were done, no configuration changes were made.

I've attached a screenshot of the callviewer.

The dialed number (5529) is the CTI RP of the toll free number. It does not show my extension 8752 as the recipient mailbox.

I have dialed another toll free number and it hits voicemail and in the callviewer it shows my extension.

The CLID shows the number i'm calling from, but in the other case it shows from CTI RP 5529.

It seems as though Callmanager is holding the call.

What can I look at now?

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: