cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Unity 4.04 Failed To Set Message Waiting Lamp

ischarcm
Level 1
Level 1

We use unity 4.04 sr 1. I had a couple users who disappeared out of AD and when they did they disappeared from unity as well... I went to exchange, reconnected their mailboxes to their new ad accounts and then re-imported into unity. They enrolled... I sent them both a test message and their phones DID light up as they are supposed to. However in the event log in Unity, I get the following:

Failed to set message waiting lamp for JANE DOE, ext 7403, reason: Load from Doh failed. Turn on Doh diagnostics to troubleshoot.

For more information, click: http://www.CiscoUnitySupport.com/find.php

I did a refresh of MWI, but each time I do it throws that message... Again, it does appear to be working fine (light on and off as normal) from the user perspective... Im concerned about getting the log entries working though...

I am not sure how to turn on DOH Diags... is there any other thoughts on what could/would cause this or how to fix? Thanks!!

3 Replies 3

bbaldwin
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

This symptom is an indication of CSCeg02287.

The 4.0(4) Engineering Special #58 corrects this issue.

sorry I failed to note I already have ES58 loaded, and it did take care of the MANY MANY problems of DOH failures we had before I loaded it.. these are new cases only affecting these two individuals that I had to reconnect mailboxes on and import back into unity.

Hi -

I was working with TAC on getting the ES58 download and there appears to be another ES76, which is referenced in the bug that ES58 addresses. It is for 4.0(4)SR1 + ES58 and references Event log ID 1008. Here is the link for your review - http://www.cisco.com/cgi-bin/Support/Bugtool/onebug.pl?bugid=CSCeg82723&cco_product=Cisco+Unity+Unified+Messaging&fset=&swver=4.0&keyw=es58&target=4&train=

Sincerely,

Ginger

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: