cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Unity 4.2(1) CCM 5.1.2 Second call to same extension rings busy

sup-network
Level 1
Level 1

Having an issue with Unity 4.2(1) and CCM 5.1.2.

Situation:

Have a call handler set up with an extension forwarding directly to Unity. First call goes through to the message as expected. If a second caller dials the same extension, rather than also go to the Unity Call Handler, it rings busy.

Some Pretext:

I'm pretty sure this is a CCM config issue. The Unity system in question is connected to 2 seperate independent CCM clusters and has a total of 32 ports 1st cluster is using 27 ports and the second, problem cluster is using 5. On the first CCM cluster there is no issue, if multiple callers reach a call handler they each get the message simutaniously. It is the second CCM that is having the issue.

I've checked all of the Partitions, Calling Search Spaces, Voicemail Ports and Profiles, Hunt Lists and Pilots and do not see any difference in configuration between the clusters (aside from different names) when comparing the two. CMI service is disabled on both. I thought it was a possiblity that all ports were in use, but in watching the RTMT, I was the only 2 calls active when testing.

Anyone have any ideas?

1 Reply 1

sup-network
Level 1
Level 1

And... to answer my own question. I had the first number of the hunt list rather than the number of the pilot number on the profile...

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: