Views
Helpful
Replies

Unity 4.2

sjvitales
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

I perform a New Installation of Unity with exchange 2003, and CUCM 6.1.2 and the integration was with sip, all it's ok.

I have a problem, when an subscriber call to the unity, he listen the login promt, but whe any other number (Internal or External), try to reach this extension, the unity don't play the subscriber greeting, it play the call handler greeting, and I can dial the extension again and the unity play the greeting of the subscriber. when I change the call handler, when the subscriber try to reach yours messages from your extension, the unity play the subscriber greeting, invite to leave a message.

I need help to fix up this issue.

Regards

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Jaime Valencia
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

check the routing rules for FW calls, make sure they send you to the users greeting

HTH

java

if this helps, please rate

HTH

java

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3

Jaime Valencia
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

check the routing rules for FW calls, make sure they send you to the users greeting

HTH

java

HTH

java

sjvitales
Level 1
Level 1

Hi, I perform the integration with SIP, and when I try to reach and subscriber mail box (FW), to leave an VM, the system ever play the Welcome greeting, invite to dial an extension or wait for the operator,

I change the Call-Route Parameters, and nothing happend.

Regards.

sjvitales
Level 1
Level 1

Hi again,

The issue was solved, the trouble was that the option "Redirecting Diversion Header Delivery - Outbound", i miss checked, and the correct information of the CUCM was not sent to the unity server.

Thanks,

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: