Views
Helpful
Replies

Unity 4.X conversation in multiple languages

asandborgh
Level 4
Level 4

The scenario:

US based cluster with US English as default language. Add site in Mexico. Add Spanish as second language. Add users with Spanish as their language in Conversation menu. At the end of their greeting you still hear "Record your message after the tone" in English. Is this the normal behavior? I have unchecked the box so that does not play for the users in Mexico, but I thought that would be part fo the conversation.

Thanks in advance!

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

lindborg
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Yes, that should be a system prompt that pulls from the proper language phrase set. The subscriber has two language settings - one the subscriber hears (i.e. when they call in to check messages) and one for outside callers - are both set to Spanish?

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2

lindborg
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Yes, that should be a system prompt that pulls from the proper language phrase set. The subscriber has two language settings - one the subscriber hears (i.e. when they call in to check messages) and one for outside callers - are both set to Spanish?

No I did not. I had the language set on the Conversation tab but missed the Messages tab. Thanks so much for the response and guidance - it is greatly appreciated!

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: