cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Unity 5.0 - Permissions Wizard - Exchange 2007

JonathanRHorn
Level 1
Level 1

I have downloaded the latest Permissions Wizard for Unity 5.0(1) from www.ciscounitytools.com. When I run this it does not

give an option for the partner server to be Exchange 2007. Has anyone done this? If you access the Help from the Permissions

wizard it says it is for "Granting Permissions with Cisco Unity 4.2(1)+ Permissions Wizard".

Thanks!

5 Replies 5

Tommer Catlin
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Did you try the one off the installation disc first just to compare?

The one on the CD is an even older version of the wizard and gives only an option for Exchange - doesn't mention Exchange 2003 or Exchange 2007

The one on the CD is an even older version of the wizard and gives only an option for Exchange - doesn't mention Exchange 2003 or Exchange 2007

gb-fairchild
Level 1
Level 1

Apparently the one on the Cisco site (version 2.2.1.36) is the right one even though it has no checkbox at the start for Exchange 2007 - just select 2003. This is what Cisco TAC told me to do.

yeah, I just found that this morning. Check the 2003, you will get the 2007 in the Messanging Wizard.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: