Views
Helpful
Replies

Unity Call Handler Question

tom.larson
Level 1
Level 1

CUCM 6.1 and Unity 5.0

I have a CTI Route point in CUCM with a directory number 8070.  In the DN settings, the 'Forward All' box is checked to transfer calls to Unity.

Using the Status Monitor in Unity I can see the call transferred to a specific call handler.  However, when I view the properties of the call handler, there is no extension filled in in the profile properties of the call handler.  Also, when I use the Audiotext Manager tool and search for the DN / Extension, it is not found in the list of Unity extensions.

Any ideas on how this is actually working?  Any help or ideas would be appreciated.  I have several DNs set up this way and we are trying to clean up / consolidate our call flows after some business restructuring.  This was an inherited system.  Thanks again.

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Bradford Magnani
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi Thomas,

You may want to have a look at the Forwarded Call Routing Rules, could be triggering off the specific CTI RP's DN.

Hope that helps,

Brad

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3

Bradford Magnani
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi Thomas,

You may want to have a look at the Forwarded Call Routing Rules, could be triggering off the specific CTI RP's DN.

Hope that helps,

Brad

There it is!  Thanks for helping out the newb!

Sweet, not too painful

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: