cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Unity Call Transfer issue

heathrw
Level 4
Level 4

I have attempted to setup Call Transfer for a subscriber to go to an external number but it goes straight to the message greeting and not to the number. The external line prefix has been entered. Is there anything I have overlooked? It does not make any difference if it is a switched or supervised transfer.

Thanks

10 Replies 10

Hin Lee
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

For that subscriber's page, click on Call Transfer page. Do you radio-button checked forYes, ring subscriber at this number?

Yes that has all been filled in, and the calls do not transfer to the external number specified.

What happens if you set the xfer to an internal DN (ip phone)? Do you see any errors in the app logs?

I am getting an error message

"Cisco Unity-CM TSP: Warning: A Voicemail port detected an unusually formatted "Callinfo" message from the Cisco Call Manager. One common cause for this is a newer version of the Call Manager than this version of the TSP is aware of. Check the Compatibility Matrix to make sure these versions of Unity, TSP and Call Manager are compatible. %2"

I will re-install the TSP on the unity making them same level as the CMs

Install the latest tsp - Cisco Unity-CM TSP version 8.0(1b)

Hi,

I have installed the latest TSP it still does not function.. I have found if I connect to VM then select an extension to dial and the subscriber is configured to call transfer that works. But does not work if I ring the actual extension then rings out to goto voice mail..

Not applicable

Hello,

You may have already looked at this but on the CM page for that extension by the "Call Forward all" box is the box for VoiceMail checked? If so please uncheck that box and try it.

Hope this helps.

Please remember to rate all replies

This does not work. I want the unity server to perform a warm transfer to a mobile phone and if the person is not avaliable able to leave a voice message on the unity server. have been only able to perform this if dial into VM then dial an extension while in VM system.

This does not work. I want the unity server to perform a warm transfer to a mobile phone and if the person is not avaliable able to leave a voice message on the unity server. have been only able to perform this if dial into VM then dial an extension while in VM system.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: