cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Unity Connection 1.2 reports question

jmccartney1
Level 1
Level 1

I used the Subscriber Information dump tool to try to find out which users are not using their mailboxes and can be removed due to lack of activity. When I export it to and excel spreadsheet and look at it I selected the follwoing fields to be exported:

Subscriber creation time

Display Name

Mailbox size

MWI Status

Primary extension

Time of last call

in the" Time of last call" column I see a lot of users that show real old timestamps and I know there are some users who are in my department and have been using Unity but it shows dates of like 2009??? How can I determine if a user has not used their mailbox in quite some time and feel pretty confident to remove them. A lot of users at our data center don't physically come into the office and we have many different companies under one roof using one unity connection system so I can't really get an acurate count.

Thanks.

John

1 Reply 1

Scott Hills
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hello,

Under the user in Web System Administration you could look at 'Voice Mailbox' as this shows the following:

1. Last Web Application Logon

2. Last Phone Logon

Another option would be to go to Web System Administration under 'Monitoring and Reports' then under Reports

You could try running 'User Report' or 'User Message Activity Report' or 'Unused Voice Mail Accounts Report' and see if they might provide the info you are looking.

Please note TAC will no longer provide any support for this product after March 12, 2011

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/partner/prod/collateral/voicesw/ps6789/ps5745/ps6509/prod_end-of-life_notice0900aecd806c3d64.html

An upgrade to Unity Connection 7.x or 8.x should be considered.

Thanks,

Scott