cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Unity Connection 10.5.1: I upgraded the Unity Connection Server from V 9.1. After that, cannot logn to ELM an error message " The server encountered an internal error that prevented it from fulfilling this request." appears

jayawarhcisco
Level 1
Level 1

Unity Connection 10.5.1: I upgraded the Unity Connection Server from V 9.1. After that, cannot logn to ELM an error message " The server encountered an internal error that prevented it from fulfilling this request." appears. The error further displays "

type: Exception report

description: The server encountered an internal error that prevented it from fulfilling this request.

exception:

ServletException Could not initialize class com.cisco.vos.platform.api.config.UpgradeStatus                

root cause:

NoClassDefFoundError Could not initialize class com.cisco.vos.platform.api.config.UpgradeStatus                

note: The full stack trace of the root cause is available in the logs.

Has anyone experience this issue? Any solutions? Your assistance is greatly appreciated!

3 Replies 3

Manish Gogna
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

When you upgrade from Unity Connection or CUCM version 9.1 to 10.X , ELM is replaced by PLM. Are you trying to login into ELM or PLM?

http://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/td/docs/voice_ip_comm/cucm/plm/10_5_1/releasenotes/CUCM_BK_P64D2D8C_00_plm-rn-1051/CUCM_BK_P64D2D8C_00_plm-rn-1051_chapter_00.html

HTH

Manish

mesut ozcan
Level 1
Level 1

Hi jayawarh,

I need to upgrade unity also from 9.0.1 to 10.5.

Can you please explain upgrade process shortly?

Do i need to add cop file before upgrade and locale after upgrade?

Best Regards,

Mesut