cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Unity Connection 10.5.1: I upgraded the Unity Connection Server from V 9.1. After that, cannot logn to ELM an error message " The server encountered an internal error that prevented it from fulfilling this request." appears

jayawarhcisco
Level 1
Level 1

Unity Connection 10.5.1: I upgraded the Unity Connection Server from V 9.1. After that, cannot logn to ELM an error message " The server encountered an internal error that prevented it from fulfilling this request." appears. The error further displays "

type: Exception report

description: The server encountered an internal error that prevented it from fulfilling this request.

exception:

ServletException Could not initialize class com.cisco.vos.platform.api.config.UpgradeStatus                

root cause:

NoClassDefFoundError Could not initialize class com.cisco.vos.platform.api.config.UpgradeStatus                

note: The full stack trace of the root cause is available in the logs.

Has anyone experience this issue? Any solutions? Your assistance is greatly appreciated!

3 Replies 3

Manish Gogna
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

When you upgrade from Unity Connection or CUCM version 9.1 to 10.X , ELM is replaced by PLM. Are you trying to login into ELM or PLM?

http://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/td/docs/voice_ip_comm/cucm/plm/10_5_1/releasenotes/CUCM_BK_P64D2D8C_00_plm-rn-1051/CUCM_BK_P64D2D8C_00_plm-rn-1051_chapter_00.html

HTH

Manish

mesut ozcan
Level 1
Level 1

Hi jayawarh,

I need to upgrade unity also from 9.0.1 to 10.5.

Can you please explain upgrade process shortly?

Do i need to add cop file before upgrade and locale after upgrade?

Best Regards,

Mesut

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: