Views
Helpful
Replies

Unity Connection 10.5.2 database.error-284

Paul Lehnert
Level 1
Level 1

Hello All,

I have a user that went to change her greeting in Unity connection.  When she tried it told her she was unable to do so.  So I started looking at her account in Unity Connection to see what the problem could be.  However every time I tried to do anything with her account, including just doing a delete on it to start her fresh, I was getting a Database.error-284.  I realized that this is an account that she took over from someone else, and it appears it may have still been liked to his old AD account.  Which was recreated the other day to see if once it was recreated I could do things with her account now.  However I was still unable to do anything.  So if anyone knows of anything I can do for this, it would be greatly appreciated.  Thanks.

3 Replies 3

GadgetFood
Level 1
Level 1

Did you ever get this resolved yourself or did you end up contacting TAC to resolve? 

If so did you delete from the database or fix another way. 

Same issue here.  version 10.5.2.11900-3.  I usually can use putty and delete the user there to fix the issue.  Cisco TAC taught me how to do it.  Unfortunately, this last one, when I enter the command, putty tells me there is no record to delete.  I am stumped. 

I escalated it to a higher support level.  He told me he contacted TAC to get it resolved.  Since nothing we were doing was fixing this one.