cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Unity Connection 11.5 Unified Messaging logs

Greg Dickinson
Level 1
Level 1

I have a Connection 11.5 server that has Unified Messaging/Single Inbox configured, and I have a single user that I can't get connected.  I run the test and I get a timeout, even though everything seems to be configured identically to another user in the same division, and in the same Mailbox Database in Exchange.  I was wondering if there's a log file that might shed some more light on what's actually happening.  I suppose I could trace it from the Exchange end but I figure there will be less log traffic on the UCNX end.

1 Reply 1

Dushyant Chaudhary
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Kindly enable the following micro traces from Unity Connection Serviceability Page:

• CsEws :  All Levels
  • CuEsd :  All Levels
  • Cuca    :  All Levels

Download "Connection Tomcat Application" component logs from RTMT and check log file formed as diag_Tomcat_*.uc 

For more details refer the chapter "Chapter: Troubleshooting Unified Messaging"

Troubleshooting Guide for Cisco Unity Connection Release 11.x  - Troubleshooting Unified Messaging [Cisco Unity Connecti…

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: