cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Unity Connection 7.1x CLI for MWI Sync?

dmotloch
Level 1
Level 1

Does anyone know of a way via CLI to sync MWI's system wide on a phone system configured in UC?  We have just went live with 5900 users and have our old voicemail systems still live for a few weeks.  (to allow users to cleanup old messages).  The old system's keep setting MWI's to off and users don't see when they have new UC messages.  (old system does this a few times a day).

I'd like to automate an MWI sync every few hours if possible.

thanks.

Derek.

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

lindborg
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Can you use the task scheduler in Connection for this instead?  On my 7.1(3) system it's under Tools | Task Management

the task name is "Resynchronize MWIs On All Phone Systems"

you can schedule it to run every 120 minutes or whatever (or at a specific time of day).

View solution in original post

4 Replies 4

lindborg
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Can you use the task scheduler in Connection for this instead?  On my 7.1(3) system it's under Tools | Task Management

the task name is "Resynchronize MWIs On All Phone Systems"

you can schedule it to run every 120 minutes or whatever (or at a specific time of day).

nice!  Thanks Jeff -- we finally got live after finding a CUCM bug -- all is working well, but will be better when the old stuff is offline!

Hello

is that the bug you mentioned CSCtg81682

Yes, that matches the description.  We've upgraded past this version to 8.6.2ES25.21900-25 and haven't noticed an issue since.

Hope that helps - -thanks for the bug ID.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: