cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Unity Connection 7 ( User Greeting not working )

mohammad_omran
Level 1
Level 1

Dears

I have a Unity connection 7 integrated with the CUCM 7 , everything was working perfect but suddenly , and when the user trying to press the envelop button to enter his pin , the greeting replaced with Spell the last and first name for the person you want to reach??how can I return the normal greeting .

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

barry
Level 7
Level 7

Hi

I would strongly suspect that somebody has changed the default routing rules in CUC.

Check the direct routing rules and make sure it is set to "Attempt sign in" rather than a directory handler. The above message you mention sounds like the default direct routing rule is configured to send to a Unity Connection directory handler.

HTH. Barry

View solution in original post

5 Replies 5

barry
Level 7
Level 7

Hi

I would strongly suspect that somebody has changed the default routing rules in CUC.

Check the direct routing rules and make sure it is set to "Attempt sign in" rather than a directory handler. The above message you mention sounds like the default direct routing rule is configured to send to a Unity Connection directory handler.

HTH. Barry

Solved , Many Thanks

Rob Huffman
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Hey Barry,

Excellent work here my friend!! +5

Cheers!

Rob

Thanks Rob

I wish all the problems I had to deal with were that easy to fix

Sometimes I think Cisco have introduced a new Enterprise Parameter into CUCM:

Release annoying bugs to make Barry's life more interesting                               True

Unfortunately in the current CUCM releasees, I don't seem to be able to change this to False.

Barry

Rob Huffman
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Hey Barry,

Too true !

That's why we call it the "Cisco Disco"

These bugs are designed just to keep us on our toes I'm sure.

Cheers!

Rob