Views
Helpful
Replies

Unity Connection 8.5.1 Call Handler

Steve Berglund
Level 1
Level 1

Hi

I have a customer running CUCM-BE 8.5.1 with CUC. They have two users that will end up using one phone. When people call this extension, they want the caller to get prompted with something like, Press 1 to leave a message for User A, press 2 to leave a message for User B.

I'm not entirely sure if this is possible, and if not I may recommend we do an extension mobility for these two users.

Thoughts?

Thanks a lot

2 Replies 2

David Hailey
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

If both users share a single extension on the phone, then ultimately you would only have one mailbox to deliver messages to.  If you truly want each user to have separate voicemail, then you may want to go with the EM solution.

Hailey

Please rate helpful posts!

Thanks for the reply. I'm doing a little digging into their call manager, and it looks like these users all have cti ports with their own extensions. Their UCM user account is in caller input, which already has three users in it, so i can only assume it's working the way they want to already. I just have to edit the users in the caller input.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: