cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Unity Connection 8.6.2 and Exchange 2013

jszapipes
Level 1
Level 1

Recently we converted a handful of users to Exchange 2013. As a result these users are no longer receiving voicemails, or missed call notifications in their outlook inbox. All other users are using Exchange 2007 and are working as expected. I was under the impression this would be a transparent migration as far as CUC is concerned. Is there anything I should be aware of that Cisco doesn't mention that may prevent Unified Messaging services from working for Exchange 2013 users? I am providing a brief trace of one of the inboxes in question. Any help is appreciated.

Version CUC - 8.6.2

Thanks,

JP

2 Replies 2

Jaime Valencia
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Did you create a UC service for Exchange 2013 and assigned it to those users?

HTH

java

if this helps, please rate

Jonathan Schulenberg
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

If auto-discover is working properly you may not need to create a seperate UM profile; however, there is definitely work you need to do on the Exchange server. Review the guide to ensure all of the appropriate permissions, throttles, etc have been set:

http://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/td/docs/voice_ip_comm/connection/8x/unified_messaging/guide/85xcucumgx/85xcucumg020.html

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: