Views
Helpful
Replies

Unity Connection 8.6.2 Subject Line Format

Dany Fortin
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

I have clients who have blocked the display of their DN.

When leaving a message in the mailbox of another client, the client sees the name and the DN of the person who left the voice message in Outlook.

Is it possible to just see the name of the sender without the DN? I have clients who have blocked the display of their DN.

When leaving a message in the mailbox of another client, the client sees the name and the DN of the person who left the voice message in Outlook.

Is it possible to just see the name of the sender without the DN?

Thanks for your regards

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Yes, removing it under "User to User Messages" setting will eliminate the phone Extension from being displayed.

Chris

View solution in original post

5 Replies 5

Chris Deren
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

You can adjust the subject line in UCON under System Settings --> Subject Line Formats and remove "(%CALLERID%)" for external callers if ANI is not wanted, and "(%EXTENSION%)" for User to User Mesages.

HTH,

Chris

Is there a way to have the display of the DN for calls between standard users of the same system and the absence of DN for users with a block display of their DN, always in the same system.

If I understand the DN comes from the AD?

No, these are system parameters. The DN does not come from AD it comes from the phone configuration in CUCM.

HTH, please rate all useful posts!

Chris

So I have to remove the display of the DN by removing "(% EXTENSION%)" for all users in order not to publish the DN of others who have a blockage of DN display for internal calls!

Ouff, a big thank you for your help.

Yes, removing it under "User to User Messages" setting will eliminate the phone Extension from being displayed.

Chris