cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Unity Connection 9.1 unified messaging with office 365

Peter Kim
Level 1
Level 1

We recently migrated all users to office 365.  Even since then, I have users who are not receiving voicemail attachment in their outlook.  Strange thing is that it doesn't work for a while and suddenly it works again.  I'm trying to find out what is causing this behavior.  Users have identical settings within Unity Connection.  I tried to reset their unified accounts.  It won't help much.  Any suggestions?  Thanks. 

4 Replies 4

Chris Deren
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

If users are on Office365 vs. On-prem exchange you need to build new Office365 specific UM integration in UCXN and associate it with the migrated users.  The integration is different for Office365 vs. Exchange. Refer to the UM guide on what needs to be done:

http://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/td/docs/voice_ip_comm/connection/10x/unified_messaging/guide/10xcucumgx/10xcucumg025.html

Thanks for your reply Chris.  All of our users are on office365.  None of them are on exchange anymore.  I have already created a new unified messaging account for office 365 and associated all users to that account.  My biggest problem is that it works for most of people.  Only few people are having an issue receiving voicemail attachments in their outlook.  It works for a while and it stopped all of sudden. That's what happened to few users right now.  Thanks.

Hi Peter, May I ask if your problem has been resolved or not? I have the same situation here...

Yuzhou, 

I'm sorry but I didn't have a firm answer for this issue I had a while ago.  I had to do temporary fix for a while until we upgrade our Unity from 9.1 to 11.1.  Since then, I don't have an issue.  The temp fix was to reset individual account under UnityConnection/unified messaging account.