cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Unity Connection Audio Text Manager Feature Request: Greeting Downloads

kseraphine
Level 5
Level 5

ATM is a great tool and is becoming more essential with the current state of Java support for media master. 

ATM can do just about everything with a greeting that one could ask for except download the greeting to wav file. 

If I'm missing the option please let me know. Otherwise, please add the ability to download greetings.

Also, while you're at it, please rewrite media master in HTML 5! 

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

I added a simple method to do this in 1.0.34 of ATM which I put on the temporary download page this morning:

http://www.ciscounitytools.com/Temp/

in the recording form under the tools menu there’s an option to copy local which will open a folder that has whatever recording your looking at stored as a .wav

I'll move this version to the main download page after some folks take a look...

View solution in original post

5 Replies 5

Jaime Valencia
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

I suggest you submit a PER via your AM for this

HTH

java

if this helps, please rate

I added a simple method to do this in 1.0.34 of ATM which I put on the temporary download page this morning:

http://www.ciscounitytools.com/Temp/

in the recording form under the tools menu there’s an option to copy local which will open a folder that has whatever recording your looking at stored as a .wav

I'll move this version to the main download page after some folks take a look...

bvanbenschoten
Level 5
Level 5

I just ran into the need to download greetings via ATM as well.

Mr. Lindborg, are you out there ?

I second the suggestion.  It would be extremely helpful to be able to backup greetings via a "save-as" function before uploading a new one.

Sure - the API used for downloading greetings is actually easier to dance with than uploading (i.e. uploading requires reformatting WAV file sometimes) - I should be able to do that.  I'll take a look tomorrow or Monday - working on a couple projects currently.

kseraphine
Level 5
Level 5

Great, thank you very much

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: