Views
Helpful
Replies

Unity Connection Bulk Password Edit Tool

ouhakheme
Level 3
Level 3

Hey guys --

Using this tool to edit the password field, but it doesn't seem to be working.  The password the strong enough to pass, and no errors.  Any thoughts? Log below.  Only updating one user to test with.

Connection Bulk Password Edit, version=1.0.0.3

Connection version=7.1.5.0ES33

Remote Connection server=10.18.199.19

Logging into remote Connection server using alias=ibmadmin

Local Windows account info=artemis\ouhakheme

Search for '(error)' or '(warning)' to look for problems

4/18/2011 1:46:19 PM: **** Resetting passwords for users with mailboxes ****

4/18/2011 1:46:19 PM:     Alias=N521443, Display Name=Jimmy Weeks, ObjectID=caa13a9a-2270-4a6d-9e61-4ff996aad

Let me know.

Thanks,

Ohamien

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

lindborg
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Send me the CSV file you are using and I can test it here - we've just been working on this tool (adding the ability to have it generate random PINs for selected users in addition to pulling them in from CSV files) - tested quite a few scenarios of late and everything works reasonably well - shoot the CSV to lindborg at cisco dot com and I'll try it in my lab.

-J

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2

lindborg
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Send me the CSV file you are using and I can test it here - we've just been working on this tool (adding the ability to have it generate random PINs for selected users in addition to pulling them in from CSV files) - tested quite a few scenarios of late and everything works reasonably well - shoot the CSV to lindborg at cisco dot com and I'll try it in my lab.

-J

Thanks for the help! To be fixed in release 1.0.7

Take care,

Ohamien

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: