cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Unity Connection digital networking

jeff.singh_2
Level 3
Level 3

I have 1 ha pair and i single server and am trying to setup digital networking between the the ha pub and the single server. V7.1x . SIP integrated to CUCM7.x.

If I hit unity server with a pilot of 7300  and try and locate a user that in on the another server i.e. user 2008 – I can locate the user (see the good text file)

If I hit the unity server with a pilot of 7320 and try and locate a user that is on the other server, i.e. user 4001 – I cannot locate the user (see the bad text file). Looks like DTMF signalling is not being sent  and therefore not being received.

Respond to server handoff request is set in conversations on both.

Each server has its opposite number pilot number in dial string and allow cross server login and transfer is enabled on connection locations.

Each default CSS has the opposite Partition added.

Any advice appreciated.

3 Replies 3

jeff.singh_2
Level 3
Level 3

Just a further update on this, I can locate users on either system from any pilot number. the issue is Cross server login only works one way?

Jeff,

Here is a great troubleshooting resource for cross box login/transfers with videos and diagnostic examples that walk you through the process so you can see where yours may be breaking:

http://www.lindborglabs.com/TOI_CUC701.htm

Hope that helps,

Brad

Brad,

thanks, very helpful Sir, much appreciated. I 'm trying to login as  4001 and i do see a RNA - not sure how to fix though!

Conv trace attached.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: