cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Unity connection Email Notification auto forward

shaijal.allipra
Level 1
Level 1

My support team wanted to auto forward VM email notification to Salesforce so that it would create support case, My office 365 team said Unity is using 'impersonation email' method and cannot auto forward. As per them unity connection just placing email to user inbox and there is no actual mail flow involved, we are unable to forward unity email to SF. I tried outlook rules, but it didnt work. Is there any way to auto forward CUC notification to another user email. or is there any way to use normal email method for CUC notification email

2 Accepted Solutions

Accepted Solutions

Under Message actions I have changed voicemail = Relay the messages. now proper email flow in involved and email is getting auto forwarded to SF

CUC.JPG

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3

Under Message actions I have changed voicemail = Relay the messages. now proper email flow in involved and email is getting auto forwarded to SF

CUC.JPG

Adam Pawlowski
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni
You can also possibly set up a text notification template with the %% variables that Salesforce wants , and have that setup as a notification device to the mailbox . If you want the attachment then you’ll have to use relay - and I think you can customize that template too but it is system wide.

It will send as the connection user address so it won’t map to a salesforce client ID

I wrote an app that grabs the attachment from CUMI and sends a MIME email in to salesforce but I have a trigger point - my code won’t help you here but that’s the other way if you can’t rewrite somehow.