cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Unity Connection Message encryption

jeff.singh_2
Level 3
Level 3

Hi is there anything at  present or on the roadmap re  on box mailstore message encryption? (we have a very security consious customer asking )

cheers

Jeff

7 Replies 7

testeven
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi Jeff,

Unity Connection supports secure messaging, please take a look to the admin guide below and see if this will cover
your customers' requirement:

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/docs/voice_ip_comm/connection/7x/administration/guide/7xcucsag210.html

Regards,

Tere.

Regards, Tere. If you find this post helpful, please rate! :)

Tere

thanks for the reply - have seen that before. Do you know if the messages are encrypted while on the box i.e.  with respect to someone interrogating the file system ?

Jeff

Jeff

Did you find anything on this? I am interested in this too?

Srini

Hi Srini,

sorry did not get any feedback frm Cisco as to where it was on the roadmap. will follow up today.

cheers

Jeff

Jeff

Good news...I posted on another thread which had the exact same question and here is the response

View the full discussion

Srini

Thanks Srini,

we took this approach with our customer but they still would not have it ! Glad it's good for you though.

Oh okay…I don’t even see this part documented anywhere so it was good for us to let the customer know. Nowhere do I see in the documents that it mentions whether the recordings can be stored encrypted or not.

Thanks

Srini

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: