Views
Helpful
Replies

Unity Connection not transferring calls to extensions

Ajin Skariah
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

I have CUCM 11.0.1 integrated with CUC 11.0. Callers were able to dial a DID which is routed to a call handler in CUC and could dial an extension number of users. This was working perfectly and all of a sudden it stopped working. 

When the caller dials an extension during greeting which has voicemail (user added in CUC), it will say "wait while I transfer your call" and then silence. When dialing a user without voicemail (user not added in CUC), it gives only silence. When dialing a number which is not registered in CUCM, it gives a message "you cannot be transferred to thus number". Allow Transfers to Numbers Not Associated with Users or Call Handlers check box is checked on the Greeting page and also Default System Transfer restriction table permits it. Can anyone tell me what might be the issue. The transfer stopped working itself and no changes is being made. I have rechecked the configuration and everything seems correct. I have also restarted CUCM and CUC, still not working. Please help

Thanks,

Ajin.

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Hi,

You can try the following service parameter.

Send H225 User Info Message.

Choose use ANN for ringback against the aforementioned service parameter.

Please rate and mark correct if helpful

Regards,

Adarsh Chauhan

Regards,
Adarsh Chauhan

View solution in original post

6 Replies 6

Adarsh Chauhan
Level 3
Level 3

Hi Ajin,

How long is the silence for?

does it give you a fast busy if you stay on call for more than 15-20 seconds?

If you can attach a set of traces, i can have a look at it.

Please rate and mark if helpful

Regards,

Adarsh Chauhan

Regards,
Adarsh Chauhan

Hi Adarsh,

Thanks for the reply. And sorry for the misinformation. Actually when calling from PSTN number call is going to greeting and when dialing an extension the call is also ringing on the extension but the caller cannot hear anything!. I came to office and saw there are a lot of missed calls on the tested extensions. Only problem now is the callers cant hear if the phone is ringing or not. There is H323 connection between CUCM and Voice Gateway and SIP trunk to ISP. How can I enable the ring back for external callers? (ring back working for internal callers)

Thanks,

Ajin.

Hi,

You can try the following service parameter.

Send H225 User Info Message.

Choose use ANN for ringback against the aforementioned service parameter.

Regards,

Adarsh Chauhan

Regards,
Adarsh Chauhan

Hi Adarsh,

That did the trick. Thanks a lot. One more query not related to this problem, when I am transferring a call to a PSTN number, it is giving busy tone when somebody is calling that number. I have checked the CSS and it is correct. Any input on this please?

Thanks,

Ajin. 

Hi Ajin,

A quick way would be to take debugs on the gateway and see where the disconnect is coming from, PSTN or CUCM. 

that would help you to isolate the issue.

Please rate if helpful.

Regards,

Adarsh Chauhan

Regards,
Adarsh Chauhan

Oswaldo Torres
Level 1
Level 1

Just for comment, unchek the * under Restriction table... if works, then check again and create the pattern to permit

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: