Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Unity Connection Operator Transfer to UCCX Trigger

I have a customer with the following scenario...

A caller calls (either directly or through transfer) to a personal line, and is transferred to voicemail.

The '0' option is set to transfer to Operator on the Unity Connections system.

They want the caller to be transferred to the UCCX queue if they press '0'.

Here is what is configured:

The Operator Call Handler has Transfer Rules set to transfer to Extension (2504) and Release to Switch.

2504-Internal is a Translation Pattern to 5200-IPCC which is the UCCX Trigger.

Here is what happens:

I call the personal line, and get diverted to Voicemail.

I begin hearing the personal greeting, and press '0'.

I hear the 'Please wait while I transfer your call' prompt'.

I hear the initial prompt of the Call Center script.

I begin hearing the in queue hold message while waiting on an agent.

At this point we would think all is fine, and that things are working as desired.

However, some timeout occurs, and the call reverts to the Unity Connection handler.

I hear that 'The Operator is not available' and the call follows the Transfer Rule, and re-transfers me to the UCCX script.

Unless an agent can answer my call quickly enough, I do not remain in queue but bounce back to Unity and then transfer again to UCCX as a fresh call in queue.

Any thoughts on where to look, or a method to troubleshoot this scenario would be appreciated.

1 Reply 1

Jonathan Schulenberg
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Does your AEF script impose a two-second delay prior to the Accept step when the call is coming from CXN? There is a JTAPI race condition that can cause this if the MIVR engine answers the call immediately vs. waiting two seconds or half a ring.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: