cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Unity Connection personal greeting

Nkechi Latunji
Level 1
Level 1

I just setup a new cuc system and imported users via ldap with extension numbers in range +1654XXXXXXX. My pilot number is 16542351234

A user can push the message button and access their mailbox after signing in. However when i call any user with cfwd no answer or busy to voice mail set, i hear the " Hello Cisco unity connection messaging system" message. I look at the port monitor in RTMT and called number is my CUC pilot 16542351234, and not the extension i called. This happens for both internal extension dialing and calling a user from PSTN. What am i missing?

Thanks

Nki

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Jonathan Schulenberg
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

The called number will always be the pilot. A forwarded call will show the voicemail user in the first redirecting party field.

What's the mask on the voicemail profile?

Is outbound Diversion header enabled on the SIP trunk to CUC?

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2

Jonathan Schulenberg
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

The called number will always be the pilot. A forwarded call will show the voicemail user in the first redirecting party field.

What's the mask on the voicemail profile?

Is outbound Diversion header enabled on the SIP trunk to CUC?

I enabled outbound Diversion header on the SIP trunk to CUC and started working. Thanks

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: