Views
Helpful
Replies

Unity Connection Single Inbox with Office 365

gmartindell
Level 1
Level 1

Hello,

I've seen a couple of posts around the same issue, but none I've seen that have provided a solution that have worked for me.   When configuring unified messaging with Office 365, can anyone tell me what I need to put in the "Active Directory DNS Domain Name" and "Active Directory Site Name" fields when configuring a unified messaging services account in Unity Connection 10.5?

I would assume in the "Active Directory DNS Domain Name" should be "company.com" but am not sure what to use for the site name?

Thanks in advance,

Glenn

4 Replies 4

Chris Deren
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

You put what MSFT gave you which I believe is always ending with ".onmicrosoft.com" for example companyX.onmicrosoft.com

Thanks for the reply Chris.  I've tried that with no luck.   When I click the test button in CUC, I get "Failed to locate a Domain Controller via DNS"   Is there anything special I need to put in DNS for this?

Thanks,

Glenn

Did you ever figure this out?  We're stuck on this right now with Unity 11.5.

Try blanking out the Proxy address.  Someone documented an example and blanking it out for me fixed the issue.  Remember - test at the User level after clearing the proxy too (some posts have noted testing at the Unified Service level can be sporatic).

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: