cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Unity Connection. System Call Handler - 'Message recipient' selection question,....

jon_taylor1
Level 1
Level 1

Hi All,

Thanks for taking the time to read,. this is something thats been bugging me for a while.

When configuring a system call handler, can anyone tell me why when trying to select a message recipient under message settings,  the drop down box seems to give a random handful of the 200 or so users configured? 

I have users that I have imported from CUCM,   and users that I have manually created.  Neither show up in the list of available recipients.

Any ideas?

Thanks

Jon

3 Replies 3

Rob Huffman
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Hi Jon,

I'm not sitting in front of CUC right now so I can't test this for you, but I do know what you are referring to here. I believe the "default"  search drop-down is based on the first users that were created on Unity Connection or it might be alphabetical (I can't look to verify) but you should be able to select whichever user you desire by using the following steps;

- Press the Select button (brings up search criteria)

- Enter search criteria then press Find button

- Highlight desired user from list and press the Select button

I believe these are the steps you need to use. from this excellent Cisco press book;

https://books.google.ca/books?id=2pzLsAF6MwkC&pg=PA513&lpg=PA513&dq=cisco+unity+connection+call+handler++message+recipient+button&source=bl&ots=u_e7XcMT_A&sig=C0d2nqI46hqz5hRHmb59Pk0i09g&hl=en&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwi0_dyMvYnMAhUW5GMKHa_aBLsQ6AEITDAI#v=onep...

Cheers!

Rob

Hi Rob,

Thanks for your reply, while that alone didn't solve the issue,. it certainly got me thinking along the right track,....

I am on version 9.1.2 ,.  in amongst the users in the drop down box there was a --more options--  option.  

This did absolutely nothing in IE , Chrome or Safari.  Tried in Firefox,. hey presto I get another window with the search abilities!

Cheers!

Hi Jon,

Thanks for posting back with your results here, this is very helpful for other CSC members! (+5)

Cheers!

Rob

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: