cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Unity Connection Temp Fail - Conversation Manager Crashing

shh5455
Level 3
Level 3

I'm using CUCM 8.0.2 and Unity Connection 7.1.3.  Whenever I call the voicemail pilot it answers fine and asks me to enter my PIN.  When I enter my PIN nothing else happens and after a few seconds I get a Temp Fail message on my phone.  I also see that at that point I stop receiving RTP packets on my phone (although I'm still sending).  It doesn't seem to be time related as I can back out to the CUC main menu and move around and it works fine.  It's just whenever I log into a mailbox I get this.  I have tried logging into other subscribers' mailboxes, but get the same thing.

Very basic setup.  Nothing unusual or fancy.

Any thoughts?

31 Replies 31

I just ran into the same issue in my test lab as well, also with a AMD proc in my ESXi host.

I checked the box for "skip pin when calling from a known extension" and everything else seems to be OK in terms of Connections functionality.  So the issue only seems to be an issue when prompted for the PIN from the "Attempt Sign In".  Not optimal for production I know, but good enough to get me through preparing for the lab.

I faced this same issue in my test lab. Ahochau approach is the best workworkaround to solve it. My Server processor is an AMD one too. For sure it is related do this proc.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: