cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Unity Connection Undeliverable Messages

chris.makely
Level 1
Level 1

Currently running 11.5.1, interesting issue, we have unified messaging configured and running fine, however, the mailbox for undeliverablemessages keeps sending voicemails to my corporate email address, there are no instances of my email address in the unified messaging accounts tab, no instance of my SMTP proxy address, no alternate extension, there is nothing that I can find that would associate my VM or unified messaging account with this mailbox, yet one day out of the blue I starting getting the voice messages that landed on this mailbox, anyone have any suggestions on where to start troubleshooting this 

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

BradEast1
Level 3
Level 3

Possibly on a distribution list in Unity? Or maybe the exchange admin set up some kind of rule...?

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3

BradEast1
Level 3
Level 3

Possibly on a distribution list in Unity? Or maybe the exchange admin set up some kind of rule...?

thank you for the feedback, I checked on the distribution list and nothing, i'm checking with my exchange admin now, i'm hoping its something in there, will update soon, thanks again 

oh i found it, it was in the distribution list in unity, not even sure how my name got in there but thank you so much!!