cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Unity Connection - users without voicemail account using VMO for Group Mail

ssparkes
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,  does anyone know if there is an equivalent feature to Unity GrantUser access within Unity Connection 9.1?  I have a cucm/unity cnx 9.1 build with a bunch of users who are using VMO 9.2.  The solution uses the Single Inbox feature with dual integration in to Exchange 2003 and 2010.

Most users have their own personal unity cnx account and they use VMO for listening to voicemail.  I also have a bunch of users who do not have their own voicemail account but they need to listen to Group voicemail accounts using VMO.  VMO is working fine for users with their own vm accounts but it doesn't work for the non-voicemail users..

My client currently uses Unity 4.x and VMO - for users without a voicemail account (wishing to use VMO for message playback) they simply use the Grant UnityAccess feature for assigning the users AD account to a unity subscriber user that has a full Unity voicemail account......Once the user is assigned they can launch Outlook and listen to group voicemail messages using VMO....How do I get this working in a Unity Connection environment using VMO 9.2?  Anyone out there know???

3 Replies 3

Jonathan Schulenberg
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

What doesn't work? Play via phone or the VMO mediabar controls for local PC playback? If you get an error, can you share what it is?

Please remember to rate helpful responses and identify helpful or correct answers.

Ricardo Prado Rueda
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Respuesta.

Antwort.
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: