cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Unity connection voice mail box routing.

rferullo
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

I am looking for a possible solution.

I have a call forward all on boss phone to assitants phone...on ring no answer on assistants phone, I want it to roll to the assistants voice-mail box instead of the default behavior of landing on the bosses voicemail box.

Is this possible?

(Unity Connection 8.6.2)

Thanks,

Robert

4 Replies 4

bmcghee
Level 1
Level 1

Mr. Ferullo!

How have you been man? Hope things are good. Did you try setting the assistants cfna to *xxxx (where xxxx is the assistants extension) ? That might work :). Tell everyone over there i said Hi....

Sent from Cisco Technical Support iPhone App

Hi Bobby.

I want the assistance phone to have the option to be able to answer phone and only roll to her VM if she doesn't answer.

Thanks!

Oh ya so like this:

This should forward any calls not answered to the assistants vmbox as long as there's the forward to VM profile with the *XXXX pattern.  There's other ways to do it but this would probably be the least intrusive for other calls being forwarded to unity from that DN...

Dennis Mink
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

In the message settings of the boss in CUC go to EDIT>Greetings

select "standard"  and choose "after greeting" to go to the assistant's mailbox (user with Mailbox)

=============================
Please remember to rate useful posts, by clicking on the stars below. 

=============================

Please remember to rate useful posts, by clicking on the stars below.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: