Views
Helpful
Replies

UNITY connection

Ritinchandar
Level 1
Level 1

HI,

I feel comfortable with unity server and its working softwares, architecture etc., Can anyone 1 help me with unity connection because it runs on linux and i want to have lucid picture about this.

2 Replies 2

anmcbrid
Level 1
Level 1

UC is an applicance, it's not important really that it runs on Linux, you will never have access to Linux. You have a web page which is very similar to Unity that has all of what you need and if needed you get console access via a CLI that is specifically written for UC & CCM not a linux login.

If you've used CM 5+ then it's just like that.

I think anyone who is used to administrating Unity could make the switch over to Connection pretty easily and not have much of a relearning curve at all.

Basically though in Unity you needed to maintain Windows & Unity, in UC you only have to do voicemail stuff.  No OS maintaince, we deal with all of it for you.

Your local account team could setup a demo for you if you wanted to get some hands on time.

HI ,

Thanks for response.....I do understand. But i want to know all the CLI commands and their proper usuage...We have depot tools in Unity server and what about in unity connection......