Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

unity connections 9.x single inbox exchange 2010 question

HI, we have unity connections 9.1.2 working well with exchange 2010 integration.  We have users who have access to team mailboxes (also exchange integrated) in outlook.  In our old Unity 8.x system when a voicemail was delivered to the team mailbox, they would drag that to their personal outlook Inbox, their phone MWI would light up and they could listen to the message through the TUI. In Unity connections single inbox is this possible? 

Now they are dragging to their personal Outlook inbox and bc it doesn't light up their MWI they listen through speakers on their desk.

Obviously the way to do this is to have them dial into voicemail and access the team voicemail through the TUI directly.  But i was curious if there was some way i could rig this to work the way they used to do it?  Thanks!

1 Reply 1

tonyperla
Spotlight
Spotlight

Are you able to confirm that after dragging the message to the Inbox, that it is indeed staying there?  Even though MWI is not lit is the message still accessible via TUI after moving it?  Is there a D-list associated with this "team mailbox"?  If the team mailbox has it own unified voice message account, I would begin with adding its team members extensions as alternate extensions within the options and then test to see if new messages show everyones phone/Inbox.

Thanks,
Tony

Please rate helpful posts!

Please rate helpful posts
Thanks,
Tony
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: