Helpful
Replies

Unity Error Message

lee.reade
Level 4
Level 4

Hi,

Trying to add a unity subscriber but getting following message:

unrecognised error 0x8004099b subscribe not added.

Any ideas?

Cheers

LR

4 Replies 4

Hin Lee
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Is the problem happening with just one account or all accounts?

Did you try Bulk Import?

The issue is most likely a permissions problem - check to see if the account used to start AvDsAd has rights to the account/s

I've installed 3 Unified Messaging server in the past month and had the same exact issue. 2 of the installs were with Exchange 2003 and 1 with Exchange 2000. In each of the times, it was only one user that would not import. I've tried to import the user from Exchange and recieved that exact error. I had to recreate the email account in 2 of the times and 1 of them I'm still having the issue. This has only been with Unity 4.0(4).

Please post the error messages. Do you have Sr1 installed?

The error message is:

Unreconized error 0x80043005 has occured

The new subscriber was not successfully added

This is with Unifed messaging, not regular voice mail. It's when you are importing the user from the customers Exchange server. One time it happened and then the next day it went in, I didn't even amke any changes. I do not have on SR1, I did find something that sounds like this, it's bug CSCec24637.

Thanks!

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: