cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Unity Report Message Activity Error

Hernan Moya
Level 1
Level 1

Hi, I was installed Cisco Unity 4.0(4) with Exchange 2000 and all works fine, but when I try to view Message Activity Report and Failed Login Report, the message "Report Failed" appears in the Monitor Status Reports Queue. When I run the Subscribers Report and Distribution List and they work fine.

When I run these reports, I can view this error in Event Viewer.

"Error in Report Manager while running report with ReportID: <number>, during PREPROCESSPER, error code: 0x80004005."

Please, can you help me with this?

Thanks.

Hernanme.

2 Replies 2

lindborg
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Unfortunately that's a pretty generic Win32 error coming back that basically just said "something failed".

One thing to check - if you have SQL enterprise manager or Query Builder installed, open up the ReportDB database and look at the FAILEDLOGIN and SUBMSG tagles - is there data in there? If not, it may be a problem with the scavenger process not running properly and populating those tables. Just a thought... if there is data there, I'm not sure what would be causing this particular error...

Thanks. Possibly you are right, since reviewing the log files of the server, appears errors of conversion of values in zero. I am going to review the data base, perhaps the Web of downloads, maybe exists a patch for it.

Hernan.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: