cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Updating [company field] in unity unified messaging system CUC 11.5

sharon1shaw
Level 1
Level 1

I need to update our company name on the unified messaging email's that get sent recipients, but am unable to find an enterprise parameter where I can change this (see attachment). I have scratched out old company name that needs to be updated (highlighted) and senders contact number for privacy purposes.

Thought I would find an obvious field or setting, so some direction would be much appreciated?

Regards

Sharon

2 Replies 2

Jonathan Schulenberg
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

That looks like Caller ID Name (CNAM) data. Is this a call from another CUC subscriber? You can verify that by listening for a reply and forward menu option through the TUI. If not, and it's an unidentified caller, then CUC just copies the caller ID information in. That is maintained by the phone company. You would need to submit a change order to the carrier to update the CNAM database entries for all of your DIDs.

Hi Jonathon, thanks for information above. I was just sent as screen dump from the called party, so will replicate the issue so that I can listen to TUI to confirm its a call coming via the ICT or via company cell phone.

Thanks for the pointers, I have a starting point now in which to solve issue.

Kind regards

Sharon