Views
Helpful
Replies

Upgrade CUCM 9.x to CUCM 10.x

Hamada Ahmed
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

I want to upgrade my CUCM ver 9 to Ver 10.5 and i have licenses installed in it , so i need to know the following

1- steps of upgrade process

2- Did i need to buy new licenses for ver 10.x ?  or only upgrade my licenses ver 9 to ver 10 free ?

3- I bought SWSS upgrade contract and i want to what is ? and how to use it ?

Thanks

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

csaurabh
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Regarding Licenses :

1. If the 9.X licenses are covered under an active SWSS COntract, you may migrate those through PUT or GLO assistance (licensing@cisco.com)

2. For no SWSS Coverage, you would need to order Upgrade of 9.x licenses to 10.X in Cisco Commerce Worskapce. Please refer the Ordering Guide at https://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/products/collateral/unified-communications/unified-communications-manager-callmanager/guid…

View solution in original post

5 Replies 5

shiva.nyalam
Level 1
Level 1

hi ,

Even I am looking to upgrade form CUCM 8.6 to Version 11.x

Do we have any detail documents for upgrade.?

Can I carry existing license form CUCM Ver 8.6 to ver 11 including CUC, UCCX I want to know? or I need to procure again from Cisco ?

Do you have any license study document?

Hi Shivakumar,

Really i need to any licenses documents , if you find something , please give it to me

csaurabh
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Regarding Licenses :

1. If the 9.X licenses are covered under an active SWSS COntract, you may migrate those through PUT or GLO assistance (licensing@cisco.com)

2. For no SWSS Coverage, you would need to order Upgrade of 9.x licenses to 10.X in Cisco Commerce Worskapce. Please refer the Ordering Guide at https://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/products/collateral/unified-communications/unified-communications-manager-callmanager/guid…

Thank you Saurabh.

Regards

Shiva Kumar Nyalam.

Wipro Technologies,