Views
Helpful
Replies

Upgrade CUCM 9.x to CUCM 10.x

Hamada Ahmed
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

I want to upgrade my CUCM ver 9 to Ver 10.5 and i have licenses installed in it , so i need to know the following

1- steps of upgrade process

2- Did i need to buy new licenses for ver 10.x ?  or only upgrade my licenses ver 9 to ver 10 free ?

3- I bought SWSS upgrade contract and i want to what is ? and how to use it ?

Thanks

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

csaurabh
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Regarding Licenses :

1. If the 9.X licenses are covered under an active SWSS COntract, you may migrate those through PUT or GLO assistance (licensing@cisco.com)

2. For no SWSS Coverage, you would need to order Upgrade of 9.x licenses to 10.X in Cisco Commerce Worskapce. Please refer the Ordering Guide at https://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/products/collateral/unified-communications/unified-communications-manager-callmanager/guid…

View solution in original post

5 Replies 5

shiva.nyalam
Level 1
Level 1

hi ,

Even I am looking to upgrade form CUCM 8.6 to Version 11.x

Do we have any detail documents for upgrade.?

Can I carry existing license form CUCM Ver 8.6 to ver 11 including CUC, UCCX I want to know? or I need to procure again from Cisco ?

Do you have any license study document?

Hi Shivakumar,

Really i need to any licenses documents , if you find something , please give it to me

csaurabh
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Regarding Licenses :

1. If the 9.X licenses are covered under an active SWSS COntract, you may migrate those through PUT or GLO assistance (licensing@cisco.com)

2. For no SWSS Coverage, you would need to order Upgrade of 9.x licenses to 10.X in Cisco Commerce Worskapce. Please refer the Ordering Guide at https://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/products/collateral/unified-communications/unified-communications-manager-callmanager/guid…

Thank you Saurabh.

Regards

Shiva Kumar Nyalam.

Wipro Technologies,

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: