cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

upgrade current enhance to CUWL licenses?

I have a customer who doesn't want to increase their current OPEX and don't want to change to A-Flex plan, so they want to stay on Perpetual licenses, and they want to upgrade their current enhance licenses on version 11 to CUWL licenses. 

i tried to search for upgrade licenses in R-UCL-UCM-LIC-K9 but i can't find upgrade licenses. 

and this licenses is R-UCL-UCM-MIG-K9 is End of sale 

however in the R-CBE6K-K9 you still get BE6K-UWL-ENHA2MTG option, however, we don't have BE6K. 

is there any way to upgrade the licenses, please?? what's the part number that i can use for ordering? 

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

TONY SMITH
Spotlight
Spotlight

Migration from UCL to CUWL comes under the CUWL ordering process, since it's CUWL that you're going to receive. 

Top level part CUWL-11X-K9, specify add-on rather than new, and the individual licence part is MIGE-UWL-11X-STD "Migrate Enhanced UCM to UWL Standard Edition 11.x User".  Per user, obviously.

If you have a qualifying application, for example Unity Connection, then the part is MIGE+A-UWL-11X-STD "Migrate Enh UCM + App to UWL Standard Edition 11.x User" and costs less.

View solution in original post

1 Reply 1

TONY SMITH
Spotlight
Spotlight

Migration from UCL to CUWL comes under the CUWL ordering process, since it's CUWL that you're going to receive. 

Top level part CUWL-11X-K9, specify add-on rather than new, and the individual licence part is MIGE-UWL-11X-STD "Migrate Enhanced UCM to UWL Standard Edition 11.x User".  Per user, obviously.

If you have a qualifying application, for example Unity Connection, then the part is MIGE+A-UWL-11X-STD "Migrate Enh UCM + App to UWL Standard Edition 11.x User" and costs less.