cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Upgrade to UC520 failed using CCA 3.0 at restoring CUE

ROBBY HARRELL
Level 1
Level 1

I used the CCA 3.0 app to upgrade a UC520 to ver 8.1   The software ran without issue until after the CUE reloaded.   It failed at restoring the configuration.   Mainly, the recordings for the voicemails and the pin numbers are gone, as well as the Auto Attendant.   The CCA made a backup, and I tried to restore that manually, but that did not work.    Any one had this type of error.

2 Replies 2

itekservice.com
Level 1
Level 1

I am having the exact same issue.

I pressed F2 when trying to "restore" the configuration and it has a few errors at the end.  The first error after it transfers the ringtones, and background images from the backup file it tries to create an FTP user in the background but gets an error that says it's unable to create the username for the /cue/ directory on the FTP server it creates while running CCA.

I'll be glad to post my debug logs that I see when it loads the files, but so far I've had no luck figuring out why it fails on this step, but is able to transfer the other files via FTP without issue.

Hopefully someone can jump in here as well.

For UC5x0 / CCA isues, use the appropriate subforum in the "Small Business" section.