Views
Helpful
Replies

Upgrading Unity to Unity Connection obtaining licensing

Nkechi Latunji
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

I am doing an upgrade from Unity to Unity Connection. I have received the PAK for UNCN8-MIG-XU-K9= and used the license MAC on the new CUC to obtain a license. I added the license to Unity and I get this message

"An insufficient license violation has occurred. For details, open the Licensing screens on the Cisco Unity Connection administration web pages. There is no license to add subscribers. Please purchase additional licensed functionality. If the licensing violation has not been resolved, the system will not be operational."

I have 0 licenses for Users with voice mailboxes, Voice Ports, SpeechView Standard users and SpeechView Professional users. Is there another license I should receive from Cisco.

I also have PAK for UNCN8-UPG-UWL-K9= Unity Connection 8.x Upgrade License, but not quite sure what to do with this PAK.

Can someone please tell me how I get licensed properly

Thanks

Nki

1 Reply 1

Jonathan Schulenberg
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

The migration LIC file license only includes the server licenses. You also need to upload your existing LIC files from the Unity server after having them rehosted to the new License MAC address.

Please remember to rate helpful responses and identify helpful or correct answers.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: