cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

VMWare 6.5 or 6.7 OVA deployment options CUC 11.5

mhm_ameen
Level 1
Level 1

When I try to deploy my OVA for CUC or IMP its not works and doens't ask me what deployment size I want to use.  please need help how i tried all browsers ,different CUC ova template , 6.5 i can use vspaher client and its working any how i need for version 6.7 which you cant manage it using vsphare client ?? if try to adjust hardware manually getting error Error processing drive. device may need to reinitialize. Reinitialize will cause all data to be lost. This action may be applied to all other disks needing re-initialization." ,   installation complete but when try to restor getting error ?

Capture.PNG

3 Replies 3

Use  Cisco Unity Connection 11.5 Virtual Server Template (OVA) for ESXi6.5 and higher

CUC_11.5_v1.3.ova

Response Signature

Hi , tried both CUC_11.5_v1.2 and CUC_11.5_v1.3, same no luck using chrome, Firefox, Internet explorer and Edge

Which hardware you use ?

So your problem is that you dont see the drop down menu for number of users ? If i am not wrong, when using a be6k you dont get that option. When using Be7K you will see that option.

Response Signature

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: