cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Voice gateway HA licencing

mark007
Level 1
Level 1

I am looking to see what licensing if any I need to run HA on 2900 VGW running c2900-universalk9-mz.SPA.151-3.T4.bin

Technology Package License Information for Module:'c2900'

------------------------------------------------------------------------
Technology Technology-package Technology-package
Current Type Next reboot
------------------------------------------------------------------------
ipbase ipbasek9 Permanent ipbasek9
security None None None
uc uck9 Permanent uck9
data None None None

2 Accepted Solutions

Accepted Solutions

AFAIKA, there is no license called HA. What you trying to achieve ?

second  thing,  December 9th was the EOS date for this product. you cannot order any license for this part number. 

https://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/products/collateral/routers/2900-series-integrated-services-routers-isr/eos-eol-notice-c51-737831.html

Response Signature

View solution in original post

I am looking to set up HA between 2 voice gateways on a layer 2 link, presently the 2 sites each have a BT supplied audiocodes box doing the sip to isdn 30 conversion at each site, but all dialling in/out goes from the main site. So I am looking into HA.
Hope that explains better

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2

AFAIKA, there is no license called HA. What you trying to achieve ?

second  thing,  December 9th was the EOS date for this product. you cannot order any license for this part number. 

https://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/products/collateral/routers/2900-series-integrated-services-routers-isr/eos-eol-notice-c51-737831.html

Response Signature

I am looking to set up HA between 2 voice gateways on a layer 2 link, presently the 2 sites each have a BT supplied audiocodes box doing the sip to isdn 30 conversion at each site, but all dialling in/out goes from the main site. So I am looking into HA.
Hope that explains better