Views
Helpful
Replies

Voice Mail replay message Issue

nazim.bashir
Level 1
Level 1

Hi guys,

Can you please help to troubleshoot the issue we are having with our voicemail on CUC 9.1?

When users press button 2 on their phones to re-play the message – only last couple of words can be heard. However when they dial into the voicemail initially and listen to the original message it plays fully.

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Rob Huffman
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Hi Nazim,

I'm not sure exactly what conversation you are using here, but I'm guessing it is one of the "alternate" keypad mapping conversations. Can you please try pressing 22 instead of just 2. In one of the conversations pressing 2 is rewind and 22 is replay and it sounds as if your users are just getting rewind.

Cheers!

Rob

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3

Rob Huffman
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Hi Nazim,

I'm not sure exactly what conversation you are using here, but I'm guessing it is one of the "alternate" keypad mapping conversations. Can you please try pressing 22 instead of just 2. In one of the conversations pressing 2 is rewind and 22 is replay and it sounds as if your users are just getting rewind.

Cheers!

Rob

Hi Rob

Thanks for quick response, 

Basically Issue is when user press voicemail button they can listen voice mail without any issue but once message complete we get different option like press one to call back press 2 to replay message and so on when user press 2 message is not replayed properly its some last words from message are played, 

Let me try to press 22 and will update you 

Thanks

Hi Rob

it worked.

Thank You so much :)

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: