Voicmail received for email undeliverable notifications
A customer of mine is using Unity and, under a previous setup, they are receiving voice mails for undeliverable email notifications. They would like this feature turned off, and I am not sure if that is a Unity feature, or an exchange connector. Any guidance would be appreciated.
Re: Voicmail received for email undeliverable notifications
You did not mention your Unity version ... the setting for Unity 4.x is adjusted via the Advanced Settings Tool in Unity Tools Depot. Here is the information from the help:
Conversation - Exclude all receipts from voice mail stack (Exchange only)
By default, when subscribers check messages by phone, Cisco Unity includes non-delivery receipts (NDRs) and return receipts in the list of messages that it plays for subscribers. You may want to consider excluding all receipts from the message stack if subscribers do not want any receipts offered in the message count and message stack.
Use the following values to specify how Cisco Unity handles receipts:
0 (or missing) -- Cisco Unity plays NDRs and return receipts when subscribers check messages by phone. (default)
1 -- Cisco Unity does not play any receipts when subscribers check messages by phone.
- This setting works for Cisco Unity with Exchange version 4.0(3) with SR1 and for Cisco Unity with Exchange version 4.0(5) and later. It does not work for Cisco Unity with Exchange version 4.0(4).
- You must restart the Cisco Unity software for the registry change to take effect.
- When the "Exclude All Receipts" key is set to 1, it overrides the "Exclude Return Receipts" key, so that all receipts--both NDRs and return receipts--are excluded from the message stack, even when the "Exclude Return Receipts" key is set to include return receipts (i.e. its value=0). However, when the "Exclude All Receipts" key is (re)set to 0 (or missing), Cisco Unity honors the "Exclude Return Receipts" key. Thus, even if the "Exclude All Receipts" key is (re)set to 0 (or missing), Cisco Unity will not include return receipts in the message stack when the "Exclude Return Receipts" key is set to 1.
- Changing this setting affects all subscribers associated with the Cisco Unity server, regardless of their conversation style.
- Changing this setting does not affect whether Cisco Unity includes receipts when subscribers check messages by using the Cisco Unity Inbox. To exclude receipts from the Cisco Unity Inbox, use the Unity Inbox-Exclude Return Receipts From Inbox setting.
- The value you enter updates the following DWORD key in the registry: \Software\Active Voice\Conversations\1.0\Exclude All Receipts.
(view in My Videos)
Published by Tyler Wilkin (twilkin) and Jerson Enrique Gamboa Gamboa (jgamboag)
What are the configurations needs to follow to have UCCE Finesse Agent work with Jabber client as phone end point. share me details or any links. also needs to know what can work, what cannot work -like multi line, Recording, shared line, chat ..... ...
Hello Experts,We have configured a Hunt pilot which includes 2 line groups.one line group with 5 extensions rings with Algorithm as broadcast and 2nd line group contains 1 extension as their manager.All these extensions configured with single number reach...
I am setting up a bulk update in CUCM to add jabber phones to all my deskphone users. I have a bat phone template I adapted from one I made for desk phones and I have a user template for use with "Update Users - Custom File". I have used the users t...
Hi community, maybe someone has already experienced this issue. When using conference now you define a number which triggers an IVR prompt where you can setup your meetings. I the ani is associated with an active SNR number the IVR script won't let t...