Views
Helpful
Replies

VoIP over 10 countries

marine253
Level 1
Level 1

Hello ,

my customer has offices in 10 different countries and each country has about 20 branches with a total of 300 users per country.

My customer would like to deploy voip , video conferencing and even contact centers for the whole group (in all 10 countries)

All 10 sites are interconnected via a mix of MPLS and internet IPSEC VPN.

What kind of setup would be best for them. 

2 call manager in cluster per country and SIP trunks between all 10 countries?

What is the recommended setup here?

How would you recommend the video conferencing design?

Thanks

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Your opinion is correct: dedicated CUCM cluster for each country with a Secure SIP trunking between all, SRST gateways for branches if required. I think for the video conferencing the best way is to use Cisco WebEx and SX devices on each site. I support a similar system (7 CUCM clusters around the world) with the IPSEC network and everything works well.

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3

Your opinion is correct: dedicated CUCM cluster for each country with a Secure SIP trunking between all, SRST gateways for branches if required. I think for the video conferencing the best way is to use Cisco WebEx and SX devices on each site. I support a similar system (7 CUCM clusters around the world) with the IPSEC network and everything works well.

Hello Evgeniy,

Thanks for the advise.

Quick question ,can cisco Webex and SX be integrated with CUCM?

For example , the IP Phone 9951 has integrated camera. Can this be used to perform video conferencing via the webex platform?

Yes, all CUCM endpoints (including Jabber) will be able to join WebEx video conferencing with audio and video. Please, note that this requires the integration of Expressway. It's included in CUCM for free.
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: